Those beautiful white/ivory wedding dresses seem to attract not only attention, but also stains.
Wedding Day Emergency Kit:
Along with a Band-Aid, lipstick, safety pin, and tissues, consider keeping a Eucalan stain treating towelette in your little purse. It will quickly clean up any little marks that get on your dress, be it make-up, food, or bird dirt (yes, those outdoor photo shoots can get messy!) Give one to each person in your wedding party as well as your mother and mother-in-law too.
The train and hem of your wedding gown will be filthy after your wedding and your whole dress will require a good cleaning before being put away.
* Add Eucalan to washing machine or bath tub and fill with tepid water.
* Immerse dress in water and allow to soak for 15 minutes.
* Add Eucalan full strength to tough stains and rub gently with a soft tooth brush until stain disappears.
* Squeeze dress with hands to incorporate soap and water through the fibres.
* Soak dress for additional 15 minutes.
* Remove from water and squeeze or spin out excess water.
* You may roll in a towel being careful not to get beads stuck on towel fibres.
* Hang to dry away from direct sunlight or heat.