Small and Large Pets
Pets benefit from being washing in non-toxic Eucalan. The lanolin helps to condition their skin and hair/fur while the EUCALYPTUS essential oil helps to repel fleas.
Small Pets: eg. small dog, guinea pig, hedgehog
- Add 5mL/1tsp or 15mL/1 T Eucalan to basin/laundry tub. Fill with water.
- Wash pet in the Eucalan/water mixture. (It's ok if they drink a little as it is non-toxic.)
- Rinse pet but if they dash away, it's ok, Eucalan won't harm their coat/skin is.
- Remove pet from water and towel dry.
Large Pets: eg. large dog or horse
- Get animal thoroughly wet.
- Rub full strength Eucalan onto the fur/hair. Start with small amounts as a little goes a long way.
- Rinse most of soap off animal.
- Towel dry to get most of the water off animal.
Pet Bedding/Saddle Pads:
- Depending upon size of item, you may want to wash in washing machine, in a large tub outdoors or a bath tub.
- Wash according to directions.
- Tumble dry small items in dryer on low setting with a tennis ball or dryer balls. Dry larger items outside on clothes line or draped over picnic table or fence.
- Spread blanket flat on the floor/ground.
- Soak with a hose and then dribble Eucalan randomly on blanket.
- Scrub with a clean stable brush.
- Rinse off the dirty water and hang on fence to dry.